When did you last review or audit your customs processes?
Do you know the impact of Brexit on your customs processes?
Atlantic Pacific are Customs specialists, holding an AEO (Approved Economic Operator) Accreditation from HMRC since 2010. Our Customs team are available to help identify any cost savings and performance improvements to your customs processes, ensuring that you do not overpay duty and that you are fully compliant with HMRC regulations. At the same time, we help streamline your processes to ensure the safest, most cost effective handling of all customs related supply chain costs globally.
• Could you streamline your customs processes?
• Are there cost savings to be made?
• Are you truly compliant?
• What should you do to prepare for Brexit?
• Tariff suspension applications
• Outsourced customs department and support training
• Brexit contingency planning
• Export compliance management
• Denied party lists
• Export controls
• Best Practice and Assured Compliance
• Customs Consultative services and health checks
• Regime management – (e.g. CFSP, Warehousing/OPR)
• Purchase order management
• Retrospective reclaims
• Classification reviews
• BTI approvals
• Customs Compliance reviews/AEO Gap analysis/AEO applications